(version: March 2022)
- Subscriptions start on the date of purchase.
- With the purchase of a subscription you enter into a payment obligation. You can choose whether you want the monthly costs to be debited from your checking account or from your credit card. If a monthly payment is refused by your bank (for example due to insufficient balance), you still have a payment obligation to Studio C for that month.
- With a subscription you can book a limited number of classes per week. The week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday. If the week is over and you have not booked your lesson(s), you can not make up for them the following week.
- If you cancel a reservation on time (up to 3 hours in advance for a mat or barre class and up to 12 hours in advance for a reformer class), you can make a new reservation for that same week (no later than Sunday). If you cancel too late, you will not be able to make up for the lesson.
- You cannot terminate your subscription early or transfer it to someone else. Only if you are unable to attend classes for more than three weeks due to illness, injury or family circumstances, you can request the studio to pause your subscription. Your subscription can be paused for a maximum of 6 months, after which both the subscription as well as the associated payment obligation will be resumed. You can only pause a subscription for a period in the future and not afterwards or with retroactive effect.
- Subscriptions can also be paused at the studio’s initiative. This happens when (due to illness of the instructor, vacation or government regulations), no classes are provided for more than 4 days in a row.
- The studio is always closed for at least 3 weeks during the summer holidays, during which time all subscriptions are paused. During the Christmas holidays, the studio will be closed from Christmas Eve to January 1, and all subscriptions will be paused then as well.
- In case you have registered for a class and that class is canceled (for example due to illness of the instructor or because you are the only participant) and you are unable to book another lesson that week, you can let us know by email or whatsapp and the value of that class credit wil be deducted from your subscription fee (please read more about this under ‘class registration’).
- The validity of strippenkaarten starts on the date of the first booking.
- Strippenkaarten have a limited validity. If the strippenkaart is about to expire, you can extend the validity once by 2 weeks against payment. The cost of this extension is €5 for a strippenkaart for mat- and barre classes and €7.50 for a reformer- or combination strippenkaart. If your card is about to expire and you still have class credit left, you can also make up for your lessons by coming more often. Once the validity of a strippenkaart has expired, the class credit can no longer be used.
- Once purchased, strippenkaarten cannot be returned/refunded. Strippenkaarten are also not transferable to someone else.
- Only if you are unable to attend classes for more than three weeks due to illness, injury or family circumstances, you can request the studio to convert your remaining classes into a credit. When you resume your lessons, you can use this credit as a discount on the purchase of a new strippenkaart or subscription. The credit will not be paid out, is not transferable to someone else and will expire after 6 months.
- Strippenkaarten can also be extended at the studio’s initiative. This happens when (due to illness of an instructor, vacation or government regulations) no lessons are provided for more than 4 days in a row and/or when so many lessons are canceled in a week that there is insufficient opportunity to took classes.
- The studio is closed for at least 3 weeks during the summer holidays and during that period the validity of all strippenkaarten are extended accordingly. During the Christmas holidays, the studio is closed from Christmas Eve to January 1, and all strippenkaarten will be extended then as well.
- Have you registered for a lesson and that lesson is canceled (for example due to illness or because you are the only participant) and are you no longer able to book another lesson that week? Then you can let us know by mail or whatsapp and your strippenkaart will be extended by one week.
- Unused strippenkaarten will automatically expire 365 days after purchase.
Each class allows a maximum number of participants. In case only one participant has signed up for a class, the studio reserves the right to cancel the class. Clients that had signed up for that class will be notified no later then 3 hours in advance. If you have registered for a class that is canceled by the studio (due to insufficient participants, instructor illness or other unforeseen circumstances), and you are unable to book another class for that same week, please let us know. We will then extend your strippenkaart by one week or deduct the value of that lesson from your subscription fee.
As a client you agree to our cancellation policy: Once you have signed up for a mat class or barre class, you can only cancel your reservation up to 3 hours before the class. Your reservation for a reformer class can only be cancelled up to 12 hours in advance. In case you cancel a class after the cancellation period has expired, the class credit will be deducted from your strippenkaart or subscription. In case of a private or duet class a cancellation policy of 6 hours is applicable and in case of a late cancellation, 50% of the fee for the class will be charged. In case you want to cancel but the cancellation-period has expired, kindly always still cancel your reservation online. You will still loose your credit, but the instructor will not wait for you in vain and your space becomes available for another client that might be on the waiting list.
Under no circumstances is Studio C responsible for loss or theft of possessions of it’s clients. Participation to classes is voluntary and at your own risk. When in doubt about your physical condition, you are responsible to consult a doctor prior to the class.
By agreeing to these general conditions, the client also agrees that he or she, their heirs or their legal representatives hereby will refrain from future accusations or claims of any kind to Studio C or it’s instructors, regarding injuries or theft, damage or loss of personal belongings.
The personal data that Studio C processes are (if provided by the client itself):
First name, Last name, Address details, Gender, Date of birth, Email address and Telephone number.
These personal data are used for registration of participants, for example sending a payment reminder or cancellation of a lesson. The client is informed by email about structural changes to the timetable or opening hours.
The above personal data are processed by instructors from Studio C and are stored in the database of the online registration system Bsport with whom we have concluded a Processing Agreement required by the AVG. Data that (potential) clients provide via the Contact form on our website is processed by Hostnet, with whom Studio C has also concluded a Processor Agreement. Both Hostnet and Bsport have taken appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unwanted changes.
When the client indicates that he will no longer take lessons or if a client has not followed lessons for 6 months, the participant will be asked if his / her account can be deleted.
Studio C clients themselves have access to the data used by Studio C.
Client has the right to object to the collection of personal data and to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.